Sampling Instructions for Customers
If you send the water sample through mail (Post/Courier/Bus) please follow the instruction:
- The lab needs minimum 1000 ml of Sample (water or effluent) for analysis.
- Sample containers should be plastic with a cap that can be securely fastened.
- Please do not use glass containers when mailing sample(s) to the lab.
- Containers should be clean and then rinsed with the sample itself prior to taking the sample.
- Containers should be filled with sample as much to the top as possible.
- Label the Sample with a permanent marker.
- If the container cannot be marked directly, place a piece of masking tape on the bottle and mark it instead.
- Place the testing information details, address and phone number on separate sheet with the sample. It may be best to put the information sheet in a plastic bag to prevent it from getting soaked by a leaky sample container.
Food Processing Raw Water