Bio - Fertilizer
Biosakthi NPK & Biocare Treated
Biosakthi NPK Treated
Need of Bio fertilizer
Many agricultural soils lack a sufficient amount of one or more of essential plant nutrients so that plant growth is suboptimal. To obviate this problem and obtain higher plant yields, farmers have become increasingly dependent on chemical sources of fertilizers. While the chemical fertilizers helped plant grow, they did not improve the properties of soil. It is well known that the constant use of chemical fertilizers, mainly phosphorous, nitrogenous, and potassium fertilizers have harmful effects on the environment.
All the crops require nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium macronutrients for proper plant growth, and addition of mineral fertilizers leads to impressive crop yield increases. Excessive application of chemical fertilizers increases the cost of crop production and causes environmental pollution. Many microorganisms inhabiting soil/rhizosphere play an important role in solubilization of bound form of soil minerals and enhance the availability of nutrients in the soil for plant growth and development. These plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria, including N2-fixing, phosphate-/potassium-solubilizing bacteria, are being used as biofertilizers to minimize health hazards caused by the use of chemical fertilizers.
To make available these benefits to the farmers, we have developed AWE-BIOSAKTHI, a brand of three different Plant Nutrient treatments and AWE-BIOCARE, a brand of two different Plant protection treatments.
Advantages of AWE- BIOSAKTHI & AWE-BIOCARE
- Improve Soil porosity and water holding capacity.
- Enhance Seed germination.
- Increase Soil fertility.
- Increase the yield up to 15 to 20%.
- Harmless and eco-friendly products.
- Produce growth promoting substances.
- Protects from certain pathogenic activities.
BIOSAKTHI: Plant Nutrients
- AWE BIOSAKTHI- Azospirillum: Atmosphere contains 78% nitrogen which is a very important nutrient for plant growth. Azospirillum fixes the atmospheric nitrogen in the soil and make it available to the plants. It protects the roots from other pathogens present in the soil.
- AWE BIOSAKTHI- Phospobacteria: It releases insoluble phosphorus in soil and fix this phosphorus in clay minerals which is of great significance in agriculture.
- AWE BIOSAKTHI- Potassium- K solubilizing bacteria (KSB) have attracted the attention of agriculturists as soil inoculum to promote the plant growth and yield. The KSB are effective in releasing K from inorganic and insoluble pools of total soil K through solubilization. The insoluble K to soluble forms of K by various mechanisms including production of inorganic and organic acids, acidolysis, polysaccharides, complexolysis, chelation, polysaccharides, and exchange reactions.
- AWE BIOSAKTHI- Rhizobium: Rhizo Bacteria plays a very important role in agriculture by inducing nitrogen fixings nodules on the root of legumes such as peas, beans, clove and alfalfa.
BIOCARE: Plant protection treatments
- AWE BIOCARE- Trichoderma sp. is a non- pathogenic and eco-friendly product. The product is antagonistic hyper-parasitic against different pathogens in the field and is an economically well established biocontrol agent.
- AWE BIOCARE- Pseudomonas sp.is a non- pathogenic and eco-friendly product. The product is antagonistic hyper-parasitic against different pathogens in the field and is an economically well established biocontrol agent
Product Availability: 1 lit , 5 lit
Agri Field Visit